Our story began in the spring of 2018 and resulted in students being appointed to 10 different positions. Since the first meeting, the team has been working diligently to create a business and a brand identity, and to begin working with clients.
Our name, Embrace, represents our ties to the University of Evansville, each other and the regional community. We strive to embrace our clients and any challenging projects they bring our way, and we hope clients embrace this unique opportunity and the innovative ideas it provides. With our marketing and communications services, anyone can Embrace Their Full Potential.
Embrace Marketing and Communications launched on October 12, 2018.
- CEO – Kaylee Bettag
- Marketing Strategist – Emily Schuster
- CFO/Account Executive – Austyn Stierwalt
- Account Executive – Danielle Tessier
- Account Executive – Reed Leonhardt
- Creative Director – Dallas Carter
- Graphic Designer – Connor Jagelski
- Writer – Rocio Fortuny
- Writer – Jesse Stafford-Lacey